1. The instrument adopts the Mie scattering theory, which is the most advanced at present, with the advantages of high measurement accuracy and accurate results;
2, the whole process of microcomputer control, automatic completion of data acquisition, analysis and processing, results preservation, printing and other functions, easy to operate, high degree of automation, typical measurement time is less than 60 seconds;
3. High-precision circuit design can be sampled multiple times in one test, which improves the repeatability index of the instrument;
4, the test software is simple to use, powerful, and the report output is rich in content, providing Chinese/English interface interchangeable for user convenience.
1. Up to 82 sampling channels, which improves the resolution of test results; all optoelectronic devices are fabricated on the same silicon wafer to ensure the service life of the photoelectric array; cross-fan arrangement, which increases the light receiving area and improves the sensitivity. ;
2, micro-injection mode, using the automatic circulation sampling mode of peristaltic pump, using the siphon pump automatic cycle injection mode to meet the testing needs of different customers;
3. Full-scale single-lens measurement, all optical components are fixed on the reinforced base, and the optical system is fastened before leaving the factory to make the performance of the instrument more stable;
4, the use of imported semiconductor lasers, has a long service life, stable optical parameters, not afraid of vibration and other advantages, continuous working time up to 24 hours, to meet the requirements of users for continuous heavy load testing.
1. Various non-metal powders: such as heavy calcium, light calcium, talcum powder, kaolin, graphite, wollastonite, brucite, barite, mica powder, bentonite, diatomaceous earth, clay, etc.;
2, various metal powder: such as aluminum powder, zinc powder, molybdenum powder, tungsten powder, magnesium powder, copper powder and rare earth metal powder, alloy powder, etc.;
3. Other powders: such as catalysts, cement, abrasives, medicines, pesticides, food, paints, dyes, phosphors, river sediments, ceramic raw materials, chemical raw materials, various emulsions, etc.